Taylar and I competed in Clermont this weekend, 9/9/06 at the Central Florida Super Sprint and TriKidz Triathlon. Taylar finally figured out his kick and never looked back while easily cruising to victory in his age group as well as beating many older kids. I can only imagine what he could do if he had more time for training, boy are we proud of the ole Tater Salad.

Taylar will continue on his school's cross country running team and will continue swimming and cycling to stay sharpe. Next year will be more structured with races planned in the near future.
He's just showing off now, making it look easy!

Only two thirteen year olders finished before Taylar, is it obvious how proud I am. Josh actually ran the last quarter mile with him to cheer him on. Josh was so motivated that he said he would do Red Hills with me next year, he is such a natural athlete, it kills me to see him sitting on the side lines, so we'll see.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home